Who are we ?
Leader in the fitting-out of ambulances and police vehicles in Belgium, Autographe has today a specialized team of 50 employees who are focused on a high quality service. The entire follow up of projects takes place in our production site of 26000m2 in the industrial zone of Wavre, only a few minutes from Brussels.
However, the company stays a family business where human aspects takes a significant place. Its management, today composed by Bernard de Saint Hubert and his two sons,Mathieu et Renaud, has the deep conviction that the success of a company is closely related to the quality of the people who work in it.
For over 40 years, Autographe has based its policy on two key factors: flexibility and professionalism. These two factors guarantee a customized fitting-out with high quality standards while respecting laws and regulations.
From a single vehicle to mass production, Autographe delivers more than 1200 vehicles a year.
- 12V/24V (AC) and 220V (DC) electrical installation
- Energy management
- Light and sound signaling
- Interior and perimeter lighting
- Telecommunication and embedded IT devices
- PVC, wood, aluminum furniture
- Interior covering and isolation
- Hydraulic lift and doorsteps
- Placement of medical and intervention equipment
- Additional heating
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning fluid recovery
- Stainless steel
- Adhesive lettering
- Protective films on windows
- Glazing replacement
OUR QUALITY POLICY
since several years, our quality management system helps us to improve our operational processes and challenge our organization day after day. This approach relies on a few principles on which we would like to commit ourselves.
- Customer focused: Support and advice during the whole project life cycle.
- Innovation: by permanent search for new products and development of new production techniques.
- Quality of realization : thanks to a complete control of our production processes and the continuous training of our staff
- Respect of norms and regulations: by producing vehicles complying with the most strict safety standards